Saturday, September 18, 2010

A G.R.P topper... My Life



Well to start things out Life is not just about issues that require sleepless, sweaty and restless nights. At the end of the day when I sit back and analyse the events of the day I see that God loves watching me getting into uncomfortable situations and find my way through it... Much like in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for instance. I mean obviously I neither know people like any of them nor do I live with 5 of my friends in a Manhattan apartment; but my point is everybody's life is like a serial to God... While mine belongs to the category of sitcom there are other categories as well.
Thinking deeply about it I came up with a term G.R.P. Much like T.R.P, G.R.P God's Rating Protocol. Even God has a opinion about lives. Some which he feels are boring, he makes those lives event-less and mundane. As for my life its a G.R.P topper. God's so entertained by my life that he keeps on making it more and more eventful every passing second. Why my life belongs to the comedy genre is a matter of perception. But really when I ;look back at life i'm either laughing or ... no i'm only laughing.
Everything in my life takes a really weird course. First, stuff happen then when i look closer I see the tag of 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY' and BANG the situation gets out of hand. As i keep posting you would realise exactly why I call my life a comedy,
Till then
Happy Living :)

No comments:

Post a Comment