Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Change is FINALLY here :)


So here's the deal. it has been a very bitter and tough time of my life where i am finally giving up on certain people and realisations of my diminishing importance in people lives has hit me and hit me hard. But as they say life has to move on and so will mine
My 21st birthday just passed me and yes I have brought in changes and contemplating a few more to. Right now I have realised that not all people change, and for the ones that do, you should change to. Being sweet has never paid me off so i will bid my sweetness a goodbye and be a tough soul. I love my friends but from now on i should be very selective about people who i allow into my life.
Perhaps what gotten the worst out of me is my broken heart and I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY EFFORTS TO MEND IT. I believe the only way to be tough is to understand that you are still hurting.
As i write this with a burning sensation ( chill,its just indigestion :P) I hope people understand that I am no push over and that I like everyone deserve some care, some affection and a whole lot of respect too.


No comments:

Post a Comment